03 April, 2017

Stitchy Play

We have some embroidery kits at work.

We needed a sample done.

Once again, I have "sucker" stamped on my head!  Really had to twist my arm of course!  NOT!

I started a while back at work on a few days when it was abysmally quiet.  That didn't last long & I have got sick of carting it back & forth so I just got stuck in over the weekend.

It's an odd design with the pattern on the fabric but you don't have to stitch all of it.  You can choose your own colours too.  I had a bit of a play with a variegated one & a couple of others.  It's not fantastic.  There are some parts I would have done differently if I did it again.  I guess that is often the way though with this sort of work.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There was a lot of work in that by the look of the picture. Well thought out colours.